Thursday, April 8, 2010

bows and books

it has been so warm. too warm.
today i am going to eat a blondie for breakfast. and then later we are taking the little pig to the vet.
also when it starts to get hot out, it makes me think of summer, which makes me think of reading. and i love to read. i've been going through a lot of books from when i was younger, and i lately remembered the betsy tacy books! my mom read them to stacia and me. they are delicious.

next on the list is the little house on the prairie series. and some louisa may alcott. and anne of green gables.
-l

2 comments:

  1. I am also a huge reader. What are some favourites? Oh Anne Girl. My hubby will sometimes say, "Okay, Anne" when i do something like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have goood taste in books I must say. :) I LOVE all those. Last year I read the Betsy-Tacy books for the first time in my life (I'm 28). I'm not sure how I missed them.

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete